Quorn Meat Free Mince, Spinach and Sweet Potato Curry
Try this quick spinach and sweet potato curry recipe with Quorn Mince, onion, baby spinach, mango, ginger and sweet potato topped with fresh coriander. Ready in just 15 minutes!
- 300g Quorn Meat Free Mince
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp curry powder, mild
- 1/2 tsp ginger, ground
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 medium onion, grated
- 1 piece of root ginger, approximately 4cm x 2cm, grated
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled and thinly sliced
- 150ml tomato passata
- 300ml hot vegetable stock
- 100g baby spinach leaves, washed and ready to use
- 125g mango, cut into chunks
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 small bunch of fresh mint, finely chopped"